Translate

Monday, April 1, 2013

Alleged Judicial Abuse Done in Clara Byrd's Court Disrupted Sharyn Bovat's Trip to Disney world.

During a trip my child I was contacted by 3 viewers.  One reported more fraud in Tennessee and 2 about abuse in the court system, one complaint in Williamson County and the other Wilson.

The call from Wilson concerned me the most because it had to do with the safety of a child.  DCS did a report saying the mother should get custody and even sited abuse being done by those that Judge Clara Byrd granted custody to.   That person told me they want to go "viral" and are fed up. After a long discussion is came out that the "best friend" of Judge Clara Byrd of Wilson County is the lawyer who represented the child abuser that got custody.  OUCH!!!!   I've asked that person to file complaints & have told them I want copies of ALL documents including the DCS file that Judge Clara Byrd sealed.  I told them with the official documents I will ensure that at a "minimum" someone will at least take a look & if it's ALL verified we'll put it ALL on the web.  Freedom of Speech.   The abuse of children in Tennessee MUST end.   As long as I'm living in this cesspool of corruption and racism I will fight for the wronged and disenfranchised.

One more thing- I got a call from someone that previously had "paid off" a judge.  They confessed and told me they knew what they did was wrong and that they wanted me to succeed in making the courts FAIR.   I have that persons name and #.   I did ask and nobody was wrongfully incarcerated it was over a probate issue.  CREEPY!!!

"Judge Byrd is clearly part of the broken family courts that punish mothers who report abuse and hand the children over to the very people who are abusing the children.  It's time to bring Clara Byrd's time on the court bench to an end. Let's make a real difference with our votes in 2014....."

http://www.ripoffreport.com/judge-clara-willis-b/lawyers/lebanon-tennessee-094f4.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment