Translate

Monday, April 29, 2013

Kim Helper.... Why Don't YOU Google?


I know I'm not crazy.. I was deemed sane to stand trial & represent myself for a 1st time misdemeanor... 
a FULL jury trial .... one that cost the taxpayers a lot of money.   Judge Kurtz a decent man deemed me sane.   Also if I was crazy would I have been invited to a cocktail party where they had people that served on the 9-11 Commission?   I think not.  The fact is people connected to Al Qaeda live in Tennessee and the government protects them.  For that we need to thank Governor Haslam.


Everyone locally knows that NISSAN is linked to terrorism....

I guess Tennessee accepts it because the Governor is too?

Google:  

Kim Helper
(the Williamson County DA) 

Google: 
Michael Vickers CIA
Michael Vickers Dod

Google: 
Stephen Preston CIA
(he's the top lawyer)

Google: 
Google James Clapper
(top intel guy... look for the picture of the terrorist act next to Carlos Ghosn)

Google:

Joseph Martore Calibre
(He's a CEO of a DOD contractor and the husband of Gracia Martore the CEO of Gannett)

Google: 

NISSAN execs
Scott Becker NISSAN
Bill Krueger NISSAN
Erich Marx NISSAN

Gannett execs... 

Larry Kramer Gannett
Bob Dickey Gannett
Kate Marymont Gannett
Jeremy Gaines Gannett
my friend Mark Silverman Gannett


















No comments:

Post a Comment