Translate

Monday, January 4, 2016

***UPDATE*** James Comey Can YOU Tell the Memphis FBI that ConnieReguli is "Most Likely" Being Retaliated Against By the Tennessee Boardof Professional Responsibility

The mainstream media in Tennessee is VERY biased and they hurt people that are 

trying to expose issues This quote below I posted on the Nashville Post, they deleted it, &

I complained & they put it back.... 


Supreme Court upholds Brentwood lawyer's suspend Nashville Post (subscription)-Dec 29, 2015


... disciplining of Brentwood attorney Connie Reguli as well as a Williamson County Circuit Court order that she pay restitution to a former client.


FYI: Connie did not get suspended ...it's probation, like a misdemeanor, the funny part is they did the SAME thing to me and worded it to sound a whole lot worse than it is. The way it's written makes a lawyer sound horrible.  It's bullying on their part. FYI  I looked into the website allegations that Sandy Garrett's people accused Connie Reguli of and a LOT of lawyers have bigger problems if the state goes after rhetoric FAIRLY.  I hope the Feds read the brief Connie Reguli filed that upset the TBPR always sides with the corrupt. It's just sad.



UPDATE #2  my comment posted at Nashville Post that was deleted is BACK sometimes when you point out unfairness people do the right thing:):)  I have screenshots showing they deleted it https://www.nashvillepost.com/news/2015/12/29/supreme_court_upholds_brentwood_lawyers_suspension





I'm defending Connie Reguli because I met her at the TN State Capital 
lobbying to STOP judicial corruption .. I have been told by the Feds that allegations that Connie spoke out about are being looked at.  I think the timing of the "decision" against her is VERY 
suspicious.


http://defend-yourself-go-pro-se.blogspot.com/2015/08/tn-featured-new-blog-tennessee-family.html


Begin forwarded message:


From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Multiple People Think Franklin Attorney Connie Reguli KNOWN for Taking Whistleblower Clients Was VICIOUSLY Targeted by the TBPR & Corrupt Judges Let it Happen  Oops Connie Reguli is a "Brentwood" Attorney... everything else is accurate:):)



http://kimhelperda.blogspot.com/2016/01/james-comey-can-you-tell-memphis-fbi.html

The FBI needs to stop the judicial corruption in Tennessee.  
Please call me for details on HOW i believe Connie Reguli is being railroaded. 

I need Connie to get he license back cause she’s one of the ONLY lawyers in I trust to take on Kline Preston whose REALLY corrupt. Also I’m beginning to think the State of Tennessee terrorized me in the courts cause I’m an illegitimate Kennedy.  Is that true?  Maybe Loretta Lynch’s ppl can tell me:):)  


Supreme Court upholds Brentwood lawyer's suspension

Nashville Post (subscription)-Dec 29, 2015
... disciplining of Brentwood attorney Connie Reguli as well as a Williamson County Circuit Court order that she pay restitution to a former client.




Board of Professional Responsibility | Tennessee ...

www.tncourts.gov › ... › Boards & Commissions

Tennessee Supreme Court
Sandy Garrett Chief Disciplinary Counsel Board of Professional Responsibility 10 Cadillac Drive, Suite 220. Brentwood, TN 37027. Phone: (615) 361-7500 Ext.

Sandy Garrett of The Tennessee Supreme Court's Board of ...

sandygarretttennessee.blogspot.com/

Jun 12, 2013 - UPDATE*** Sandy Garrett of the Tennessee Board of Professional Responsibility Did NOT Respond to My Complaint in a Professional Way.
You visited this page.



Sandy Garrett the LAWYER you need to go after is Kline Preston...









How come nobody thought it was unprofessional that I was told I'd be jailed in contempt of court if I didn't answer a question about "sex acts" and the case had NOTHING to do with sex 

Preston Shipp Disciplinary Counsel to the Tennessee ...

prestonshipp.blogspot.com/

May 8, 2013 - Preston Shipp WHO Appointed You to be the Disciplinary Counsel to the Tennessee Courts? How Can YOU Say Kline Preston Did NOT Meet ...

No comments:

Post a Comment