Translate

Friday, April 19, 2013

Kim Helper... Why Did YOU Not Help Me?



Bovat was told people connected to Governor Haslam were MORE worried about her than those connected to Governor Bredesen. Both are Corrupt and they belong to the "same" clique.


It's Bovat's belief that Judge Jeff Bivins was appointed to the Criminal Court of appeals to uphold a conviction that "did not happen"  at the last minute the dirty judge was swapped out for a clean one.  Kurtz was ethical. Still MOST of my subpoenas were quashed by Robbie Beal (f Robbie Beal can "justify WHY he quashed them OK... I will listen) SOMEONE INVESTIGATE  PLEASE  and I was convicted of a 1st time low level misdemeanor = to a speeding ticket and had to pay the maximum fine.  $50.                                

Yes!! 19+ months in the courts and a FULL jury trial.  A person was in the galley wearing NISSAN logo wear.  A member of the Jury knew the ADA Terry Wood from boy scouts or baseball.  I have the transcripts and will give them to a reporter that will do a story.  What happened to me was ABUSE and it's s still happening.  I want my reputation back.






Sharyn Bovat Will Keep Fighting Until She and the Taxpayers Get RESPECT







No comments:

Post a Comment