Translate

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Kim Helper - Don't Worry About Telling the Feds to Look into State Senator Jack Johnson's Business. I'm Sure Their "On Top of It".... The WIlliamson County Politician that Ignored My SERIOUS Allegations About Dept. of Energy Fraud and Wasted Spending of Taxpayer Money is a Man that I'm SURE The Feds Will Ask Questions. Senator Jack Johnson Could Be an Honest Man With NOTHING But Ethical Business Practices and I Would NEVER Accuse Him of Anything Without Him Getting a FAIR Trial. Oops Fair Trial- is That Possible in Tennessee? Will Jack Johnson Hire Aubrey Harwell Jimmy Haslam's Lawyer (he's probably too busy- Is Aubery Harwell Related to Beth Harwell? I Heard She Was "Connected"..... Any Way I Notified the Treasury and the United Nations About NISSAN & the Haslam Family Business Dealing with Terrorist. I Hope That Helps:):)





United Nations & Treasury Notified About the Haslam Family Business that Supports Iran.  Maybe Pilot Flying J Can Be Put on SDN List?  Respect for the Troops Does NOT Happen if You're a Haslam?  Also if your connected to Tennessee State Senator Jack Johnson.  Someone INVESTIGATE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment