Translate

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Baker Donelson of Nashville: Kline Preston Said He Coached Kids of Partners of YOUR Firm. Is it TRUE? He Said in Tennessee Legal Issues Were Taken Care of OUTSIDE the Courtroom. If That's NOT True Tell Me. He Said That He'd Make This Drama Go Away. He Made it WORSE... Not Other Lawyer Would Work With Me Because the Corrupt People That Run This State HATE Me for Whistleblowing. Governor Haslam is CORRUPT!!! Kline Preston LIED to ME.Kim Helper - I Want My $50 Back. That Trumped Up Trespass Charge Sworn Out By a NISSAN Executive Was a Violation of My American Rights. Williamson County I'm Gonna Fight for My Reputation. Kline Preston Did NOT Do His Job Properly and Terry Wood the ADA Must Have Known It. America Deserves Respect. Stop Letting NISSAN Dictate the Actions of the Courts. Tell Joe Baugh to Explain WHY He Did What He Did.



Letter Submitted to the American Bar Click Here to Read
I want someone to get me OUT of Tennessee. PLEASE
The President of Marsha Blackburn Inc Scares Me!!! 
Kline Preston was Marsha Blackburn's Finance Chair too....Sal Russo & the Tea Party Express are Connected to Marsha.....Sal Russo got CIA contracts during the 80's and early 90's
It was Sal Russo that restored the image of Oliver North.  


FYI- Oliver North just did what he was told & I understand why some think of him as a hero. For the record I told Mr. North (to his face) I did NOT like what he was doing.  He gave me a lecture on "loyalty" on to my country and to whom I worked for.  Note to Mr. North I'm loyal to America and I love my country. I'm fighting for RESPECT of the laws of America and I would hope YOU Sir would Stand by Sharyn.  We can no longer let the Euro Elite in love with Putin rip off America.














Tweets from My Ex Lawyer Kline Preston
OMG!!!!


My lawyer did not do his job properly.  I know find out he's a homophobe.... Help!!!



































Notice his loony tweeting starts AFTER I sent complaint to State Bar and filed a lawsuit...




No comments:

Post a Comment