Translate

Monday, April 29, 2013

Kim Helper I Do NOT Know What to Do. EXCEPT Tell People That I'm Terrified in Tennessee. How Can I Trust The Franklin Police?



Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@aol.com>
To: Treasury, Plain Dealer Ohio & the United Nations
Cc: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@aol.com>
Sharyn Bovat Reaches Out to Treasury, United Nations & Cleveland Plain Dealer to Ask for Help…. The NFL Knew the Haslam Family Dealt With Companies Linked to IRAN.  Cleveland Browns Should Be Seized By Feds. The Issue First covered in 2010 - Link to Video.  Also Bovat Fears Retaliation is Happening & Was Terrified Today When SUV Circled Home.  Tennessee Won't Help Sharyn (Me) Can the United Nations Send Someone?   

Hello Ohio Plain Dealer and United Nations:  i really don't know what to do. The harassment has to stop.

TODAY a SUV has been circling my home  & I  have a witness. It's happened before many times and sadly it's just another creepy day in Tennessee BUT I'm stressed.  I do NOT trust the Franklin police because they jailed me multiple times (once with a warrant sworn out by a NISSAN exec & twice for a crime that does not exist)  & I was told to NOT trust the TBI.  I'm scared. Below is a link to a description of similar harassment that happened in 2011. http://youtu.be/UvfIsGwHfEU  This has gone on for almost 4 years....  

Uploaded on Apr 28, 2011
Sharyn Bovat who whistle blew to Carlos Tavares the #2 as Nissan says she's been harassed for almost 2 years. Bovat complained of wasted spending of taxpayer money. A person who was working at Bovat's home experienced some of the problems that Sharyn has and now there on tape, Bovat has others that will testify of harassment that Bovat has received in Franklin Tennesssee.








Monday, April 29, 2013

My 2010 site analytics web stats will show that 
GERMANY was really interested in reading my 
issues about solar/ev fraud.... this was before 
they drew down some of the money.

Also my current page views on blogger are 
interesting too....from areas that are owned by 
Evonik companies.... 

Why would two solar "competitors" start business 
in Tennessee?



Why would the NFL not know that Jimmy 
Haslam's company did deals with companies 
connected to IRAN especially when "this" 
is on YouTube in 2010? http://youtu.be/wd6lrYQmHIs










No comments:

Post a Comment