Translate

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Letter Submitted to the American Bar Association Asking for Investigation.... Kline Preston, Judge Jeff Bivins, DA Kim Helper, Judge Robbie Beal & Terry Wood ADA


From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@yahoo.com>
Subject: NISSAN Whistleblower Request Ethics Investigation on Kline Preston, Kim Helper (DA), Terry Wood (ADA), Judge Jeff Bivins & Judge Robbie Beal of Tennessee
Date: January 6, 2013 9:57:56 PM CST
To: @americanbar.org, @americanbar.org, @americanbar.org, @americanbar.org,@americanbar.org
Cc: @bakerdonelson.com, Sharyn Bovat 




Request for ABA Ethics Investigation on Kline Preston, DA Kim Helper & Terry Wood ADA, Judge Jeff Bivins & Judge Robbie Beal of TN: 

To: American Bar Association 
From: Sharyn Bovat aka The NISSAN Whistleblower
Re: Ethics Investigation Request


ABA 

My name is Sharyn Bovat & I've suffered an miscarriage of justice in the Tennessee courts.  The situation is complicated but if you read you'll understand that it's a severe "ethics" issue one that needs to be address.

Background:

Kline Preston my lawyer for 2 years that I hired after a an arrest for a 1st time misdemeanor- originally sworn out by NISSAN executives.  AFTER working with Mr. Preston  fighting what became multiple charges that I believe were done to me at the time to discredit me as a whistleblower - Recently I discovered my lawyer had a conflict of interest. He then verified the conflict via a text message. The issue involves the CIA.

In 2010 I told my lawyer Kline Preston of 2 + years “trumped up” charges I was fighting that were instigated by NISSAN North America stemmed from my "previous" CIA research: I told him that Iran was responsible for the crash of Pan Am flight 103. I’ve told him the NISSAN CEO Carlos Ghosn is connected to ex CIA that participated in drug trafficking and most like the Lockerbie cover up (see the attached letter).

In December 2012 Kline texted me saying his brother was the CIA’s general counsel Stephen Preston. The message showed a conflict of interest &/or bad professional behavior.  This explains the situation: 

12 page report attached


During my 19+ months fighting trumped up charges. I was jailed 3 times. Once for trespassing & twice for email stalking. The later charge was dropped twice after excessive stress. The jury found me guilty of a misdemeanor = to a speeding ticket with a maximum penalty of $50. 

Today I still claim my innocence & believe my lawyer's "Not representing me to the best of his ability" resulted in failure during pre trial motions: Most of my subpoenas were quashed, thus limiting my defense. Due to the behavior of my attorney and a call I had receieved days prior I opted to represent myself Pro Se.  I did not want to believe the worst in him & have only complained about this actions AFTER the conflict was "as clear as daylight."

Link to a video that explains the situation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_ShbSMz3DE
It’s been brought to my attention that the American Bar Association needs to investigate my allegations of a legal injustice & possible conspiracy to discredit me as a whistleblower.  

The cities, counties and the State of Tennessee has invested and partnered with NISSAN numerous times.  NISSAN has over 4 billion in bond debt that is held by various local entities. My whistle blowing scared politicians and people that have profited & or received donations from/linked to NISSAN.  It's been communicated to me that some judges had a conflict of interest and should have recused themselves. That too I will ask the state to investigate.  

Bottom-line: I've endured a miscarriage of justice Tennessee.  
Because of the actions of Kline Preston, Kim Helper DA,Terry Wood ADA, Judge Jeff Bivins and Judge Robbie Beal my constitutional rights were violated in America & the State of Tennessee. The below link explains the extent of the abuse I've suffered:  http://nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/2012/12/letter-sent-to-marsha-blackburn-about.html

This letter is an official request to ask for ian ABA inquery as to their professionalism.  Already I have sent in a request for the CIA IGO to Investigate Mr. Preston.  In the future I will be filing a motion to seek a retrial on a 1st time misdemeanor that was sent to a jury trial, one that has a maximum penalty of $50. Had my lawyer respresented me  to the best of his ability  & had the District Attorney (Kim Helper) and an Assistant District Attorney (Terry Wood) not participated in selective prosecution & had Judge Jeff Bivins not continued the case, & had Judge Robbie Beal not quashed most of my subpoenas then my constitutional rights would not have been violated. 


In this letter I do not mention Judge Al Nations - he had previously dropped during a preliminary hearing the email stalking charge - yet let the trespass charge continue.  I've been told there might be a conflict of interest.  Still I'm not a vindictive person. It was relayed to me that he was "over worked"...  I need to give him some "slack" It was ADA Terry Wood that brought the email stalking/harassment charge back via secret Grand Jury.  At the clerks office I was notified the ADA was planning on using an email about my personal life was used to have me indicted. That needs to be investigated.

To illustrate the Banana Republic environment in the courts in the State of Tennessee I was told by the former editor of the Gannett owned Tennessean that had I dated Al Gore the former Vice President of the United States the charges "most likely" would have been dropped (I "thought" when asked had I wanted to date him it was a JOKE- why would he want to date me?). I now believe the email that was used to indict me is connected to why the former VP "thought" he could date me - an email from Kline Preston sent to me last summer shows the level of "friskiness" harbored by the man that almost became president.  My case was stalled many times & at one point the formal indictment of me was delayed, I do not know if that's connected. 

I believe that no American should be legally persecuted based on their "lifestyle" -  a very pregnant ADA that was assigned my case "briefly" asked for a judge to rule on a mental evaluation after reading a comment I made on my blog I said "If Good Old Boys are the only thing offered in Tennessee I'll think about switching teams."  It was a joke... Although due to my comments that are considered "pro gay" I was slandered by people in the community.

I've been told the bullying done to me by people who thought I was gay makes me a "perceived gay" and I can ask for a hate crime investigation.  Please look at video of the harassment I've received.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq8Crobwcu4

Oddly I had blogged about my past CIA research and "that" did not trigger a mental health evaluations during the 19+ months in the Tennessee courts.  I had written on my blog that during the Cold War the KGB had barged into my hotel room, strapped me to a board & took me to an abandon building in Leningrad.  Had people involved known that was NOT true then they should have insisted on a mental evaluation.  That fact alone shows the courts conspired to discredit me.  

When Kline Preston refused to disclose his connection to the CIA to me & seeing a text message from him telling me the TOP lawyer for the CIA was his brother - I felt "raped"...  

FYI- My Uncle was Chief Pilot of Pan Am.  A report was issued in Dec 1989 that CIA Drug trafficking was responsible for the downing of Pan Am flight 103.  My trip to the USSR was just a few months after that.  My "abduction" was most likely done in conjunction with ex CIA linked to drug trafficking that wanted to know "what I'd do"....  Earlier I had been told Iran was responsible.  During my time detained in the communist country I did not say anything except "my country knows I'm here" I was treated better in the USSR than by the Franklin Police.  They gave me assistance to get to the American consulate office and that night I got to sleep in the same room Nixon stayed in during his trip to Leningrad.  

In 1992 former President Ford had tacos with me back stage of the RNC convention in Houston (I had an access all areas badge - given to my by Henry Barbour the nephew of Haley Barbour) President Ford told me to "be a team player" and I was and NEVER talked about my research with CIA operatives & the Lockerbie cover up  UNTIl NISSAN "outed me" after I whistle blew.  The man I was married to for over a decade did NOT know until NISSAN identified me "the relocation consultant" as the #2 security risk.

Did I mention that the Chairman of NISSAN used ex CIA to stay in control?  Also, my lawyer texted me that a women I met at a dinner party was Mossad: That was "freaky" I have the text. The person did not seem like real Mossad (they are usually more sophisticated) in the early 90's I dated a man connected to them. He took me to his vault that was located in a private bank in San Francisco. I will share that experience with the Senate Intelligence committee- if they are interested.  I'm sure the fact he dated me was "just a coincidence" .... OK maybe not.  Mossad might have played a role in the cover up. Maybe that will be exposed when they do official investigations.  For the record.  I believe in the safety of Israel.  Restated - I believe in everyones safety. Including mine.  This whole situation is complicated & I'm scared. I've had death threats  People connected to the NISSAN CEO have terrified me. All I want from you the ABA is for the lawyers that are involved for them to be investigated for their ethics.

FYI- I lived in the Netherlands in 1998 -2001 during the Megrahi trial and the case "rapped up" quickly when Al Gore did NOT become president. I was told politics were in play- deals were cut and they did not want it continuing during the "W" administration- no need to get more people involved. I suspect that's why the charges against Megrahi were "down graded" Since he's most likely not guilty of all he was accused it was "most likely" a good thing. 

My intent is to subpoena Mr. Gore to answer questions about the excessive prosecution done to me (I was told he was a big fan of my blog) I think he knows why i've endured ALL this abuse & that it's connected to Lockerbie.  It was communicated to me that Al Jeezera could have paid a lot for his failing TV station for many reasons.  The Muslim community is fearing repercussions if the truth about Lockerbie is exposed and having a communication link to the english speaking community it vital to inform people of "their side"....  This will be part of my request for an extension of the statute of limitations - having your enquiry will help make that happen.

My whistle blowing involved "green fraud" and by the delays NISSAN was able to draw down a 1.4 Billion dollar DOE loan.  I had filed a compliant with the DOE IGO.  I had personally sent documents and US Senator Bob Corker's office had referred the issue to the DOJ.   

Please understand I'm rambling in this email because I'm scares. In  Tennessee  I was "chained to a wall" in the Franklin jail - that triggered flashback to the time I was taken by the Russians.   It's called PTSD.  Back when the arrests were happening  I tried to file complaints of how I was treated in Tennessee & Bruce Bateman of the Franklin Police Dept. failed to honor my requests seeking how to file formal complaints. I have that documented.  In the State of Tennessee I've been terrorized as a whistleblower.  Many of the issues that I spoke out about have proven &/or will be proven to be true.

My child would not have suffered & my life would not be in shambles due to the  damage to my reputation, the physical and emotional stress of suffering from "trumped up stalking" charges while living with PTSD is inhumane (PTSD is not a mental illness it's an anxiety disorder).  I've got it documented that Lawyers in Tennessee have not wanted to take on my case due to the "political" implications & or the CIA aspect. Just to point out I never blogged or wrote about my now ex lawyer Kline Preston UNTIL the information about the conflict of interest &/or excessive lack of professionalism was "clear as daylight" 

I'm a human being and since July 2010 the lawyers, DA, ADA & Judges mentioned in this email to you have treated me inhumanly & today I'm asking you by your actions of doing an ethics investigation it's a pathway to bring a sense of dignity and honor back to the legal system & courts in the State of Tennessee.  

Respectfully, 

Sharyn Bovat
615-944-7599 
PS: The United Nations sent me a list of international organizations that might assist in exposing &/or holding NISSAN accountable- They did this AFTER they told me NISSAN was using their logo withot permission.  In the next week I'll file request for the American courts to me monitored due to the "global"  issues I'm bringing up in this letter.  I would hope you can clarify as to "how" lawyers, DA's and Judges should behave and that "my hope" is what happened to me is not the "norm" in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment