Translate

Monday, January 28, 2013

Information Needed.. Sharyn Bovat Got a Tip that Williamson County ADA Terry Wood is Connected to NISSAN. Bovat Has Been Abused in the WIlliamson County Courts. She Wants JUSTICE. If NISSAN Agrees to an Audit and Shows Her HOW They WIll Pay Back the 1.4 Billion DOE Loan She WIll NOT FIle and Appeal. All She Wants is To Know The Ameican Taxpayers Will Get RESPECT.



I've Been Bullied and Slandered... ALl I Want is to have a normal life....

Tell NISSAN to be transparent and to stop discriminating.

Please.... Communicate to me HOW Terry Wood is connected to NISSAN - I Need 3 sources.

Also, Tell Nissan I'm serious.  If they are planning on paying back the Dept. of Energy loan tell America HOW.... Do they really want me blogging... I have a LOT of viewers.  If NISSAN is "truly" a company that cares about America and humanity they will RESPECT the WHistleblower.

Sharyn Bovat was RIGHT about discrimination.  The Williamson County Courts don't care about me- and I "get it".... NOT everyone in Franklin is corrupt.  For the honest ones I fought for you ... Now I need YOU to tell NISSAN to be nice.  RESPECT the Taxpayer and America.  I want my reputation back.   All they need to do is SHOW America how they spent the money and WILL they pay it back?

Sharyn Bovat
615-944-7599

No comments:

Post a Comment