Translate

Monday, January 28, 2013

Kim Helper - The Williamson County Courts Lived Up to Expectations.





NISSAN Whistleblower Takes Expected Blow- It's NOT Over Grounds for Appeal- Video Message from Sharyn- She's STRONGER Than Before. Her "Ex" Lawyer Filed a Case Destined to Fail. Bovat Believes is Success and Respect for the Taxpayer




The Judge Accepted an Affidavit of a Man that Lied.....

Kim Helper Williamson County DA .... WHY?: Terry Wood Affidavit ...

kimhelperda.blogspot.com/.../terry-wood-affidavit-has-as-man...Share
Jan 10, 2013 – ADA -Terry Wood States that I Never Blogged About the NISSAN Leaf Before October 2012 Mark Silverman Just Called and he said "you got ...
You +1'd this



THe former editor of the Tennessean is in SHOCK.... He knew  i was "railroaded" I told him it's because YOU ignored the story.  Now companies like NISSAN can "get away" with wasting taxpayer money. The Williamson County community wanted me to lose.  My audi tape of motion hearing will be available soon.  I need to "move on " with my life  NISSAN knows what they did to me is wrong and I've got court documents that "someone" tampered with.  Having my file I can NOW prove I'm innocent.  It's a bitter sweet day.  Till later.... Sharyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment