Translate

Saturday, August 22, 2015

When my grandfather insisted Ed Daly of World Airways STOP hauling drugs for CIA - Ed Daly Mentored Fred Smith to Do It ... That's HOW FedEx became a success & some day FedEx the #2 DOD vendor STILL hauls drugs for CIA ( Afghanistan) ... James Comey Can the FBI Investigate ?


Six weeks ago a guy that worked in 
the Presidential archives met with me and confirmed what the mafia guy told me in 2011 & what many believe. Ed Daly was connected to the mafia-that’s how he got the money to buy the airline and World Airways was used for CIA/Mafia drug trafficking. Many that knew Robert Kennedy have told me I look a lot like him & papa worked for those involved with the cover-up of JFK’s assassination.
All our phone calls & emails are monitored and recorded. I’m not gonna go around in circle with you anymore.
If what people say is true it means that my existence makes the CIA complicit in the JFK deal. I’ve been through HELL the last 6 years and .....



Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Date: August 22, 2015 at 12:07:08 PM CDT
To: DANIEPM5 <daniepm5@ucia.gov>, "cstanbrook@mwe.com" <cstanbrook@mwe.com>, Fleur Stanbrook <fleurestanbrook@me.com>, "John B. Bellinger III" <John.Bellinger@aporter.com>, Anita Househam <househam@un.org>
Subject: Presidential Archives guy thinks I'm a Kennedy ... I need CIA's help getting health insurance will ask United Nations to intervene if needed ALL I want is health insurance & to NOT live in fear 
Below I sent to my family whose horrified that I've blogged about CIA stuff -I'm scared and have proof powerful ppl have monitored me & used my blogs as tools for an "internal battle" due to the battle of control for the world order that's blazing right now: A few weeks ago I was given Clinton server Intel to leak.
When I was at her event in Iowa he me staff circled me. After I took a pic of Huma.


 I'm more than scared I'm creeped out. The Clinton machine has illegally used tech to locate me & the foundation workers have been regular  viewers of my blogs... I can prove the Haiti aid to their NGO from Nissan is linked to words I wrote ... I have web states. Also an ambassador talked to me. The Clinton Foundation is corrupt FYI - They read my blogs before I was jailed and believe they wanted me discredited. The foundation donors got a LOT of 2010 green stimulus money too. 


Hello CIA : ALL I ever asked for was help getting resolution with Nissan (EV fraud is REAL) and in looking for help I now believe that what I feared was true - I was conceived as a CIA dirty trick being done to the Kennedy family "that" is why 2 mysterious car accidents, getting poisoned, being jailed 3 times on trumped up charges. People I'm just a human being who want the CIA & Nissan to help me build a life .. A life that I lost when Nissan execs who were committing fraud with the EV outed me for my CIA past.  

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Date: August 22, 2015 at 10:59:23 AM CDT
To: jogthru <jogthru@yahoo.com>, "Kyle A. Krasa" <kyle@krasalaw.com>, Jim Gammon <pboceanview@sbcglobal.net>, Michael Dorris <michael.dorris@credit-suisse.com>, Mark Silverman <4msilverman@gmail.com>
Subject: Thanks for Marriott time share & Presidential Archives guy thinks I'm a Kennedy
Cathy,

Thanks for your email about the time-share. 

Six weeks ago a guy that worked in 
the Presidential archives met with me and confirmed what the mafia guy told me in 2011 & what many believe. Ed Daly was connected to the mafia-that’s how he got the money to buy the airline and World Airways was used for CIA/Mafia drug trafficking. Many that knew Robert Kennedy have told me I look a lot like him & papa worked for those involved with the cover-up of JFK’s assassination.
All our phone calls & emails are monitored and recorded. I’m not gonna go around in circle with you anymore.
If what people say is true it means that my existence makes the CIA complicit in the JFK deal. I’ve been through HELL the last 6 years and I know you have too. I’m sorry you can never understand me.  I too find me hard to understand. I’ve offered to take a DNA test - I’ve offered to take lie detector tests the fact is i have “no clue” who my bio dad is & it’s too dangerous for me to find out so I’m not pushing the issues. 


my Dad that raised me was in Laos running drugs for CIA and my mom a former Chief Stewardess of Transocean Airllines hires women to spy for America & trained them post WW2. My grandfather ex Naval Intel went on to work for John McCone Kennedy's CIA director & in 1964 when i was conceived a guy that worked in Presidential archives told me LOTS of women were sleeping with Robert Kennedy and the illegitimate kids were used as weapons against the Kennedy family. 

My doctor wants me to reduce stress which is not easy when I’m still unemployed & looking for a job with health insurance. Marc wants the divorce final soon so I’m going to ask my member of congress to expedited a disability claim IF I can’t get the CIA to help me with a pension (I’ve been told I’m entitled to one for all the projects i did in the past.  Anyway & I’ve been told Al Gore wants to have a relationship with me (I turned him down for a date in 2010 but the guys persistent & cute so what the heck) I’ve been told he’s read all my messages and seen all my videos & still thinks I’m hotter than the planet - I gotta like a guy for sticking with me after all I’ve been through.  He’s the only person that helped me when I faced the trumped up criminal charges.

Right now I’m just tired, stunned and trying to make a life out of what seem to be nothing.  I’ll know in fall if he’s serious about dating me. If that happens I’ll keep the time share and let Justin, Andrew & Heather use it with me for family reunions. So yes I do want it… & someday I do want to build a relationship with Justin & Andrew just after I get resolution Sent from my iPhone



No comments:

Post a Comment