Translate

Saturday, January 24, 2015

James Comey When is the FBI Gonna Raid the Williamson County Court? I Want Kim Helper DA, Terry Woods ADA, Judge Jeff Bivins, Judge Robbie Beal, Judge Timothy Easter, Rob Trayham of NISSAN, Bridged Carpenter of Baker Donelson & Others in JAIL... I Can PROVE I Was Terrorized by Whistleblowing About Issues Proven to be True and Because of Greed They Tried to Kill Me. I'm Tired of Fighting to Stay Alive. I Want to Enjoy My Life. Please Call Carlos Tavares the NEW CEO of Peugeot He'll Tell You Carlos Ghosn is Part of the CIA/MIC Clique. I Got World about His Relative Jose Socrates Charges.... He's NOT an Innocent Victim BUT He's Been Back Stabbed By Those He Used to "Play With" Who are a LOT More Corrupt Than He... Sarkozy etc....



Kim Helper google Baker Donelson and do an image search....

My fed friends tell me Williamson County is a petri dish of corruption I'm lucky to have moved out of Tennessee alive.  Everyday I wake up i fight for the rights of ALL Americans. You'd be amazed how many people in Tennessee have told me that I'm the only reason why they have hope things will change. I want them to know it's not about me it's about showing the problems in the courts its about showing the cronyism. It's about exposing Howard Baker & Haley Barbour cronyism. It's showing WHY Governor Barbour pardoned so many... he did it so people capable of murder would owe him favors. I feel like an Omaha Beach survivor & finally "it feels good" to have the wind in my back helping me in this last mile of a marathon.  Terry Wood LIED, Jeff Bivins let trumped up charges continue, Robbie Beal quashed my subpoenas that would have vindicated me. Timothy Easter was let a summary judgement be rammed through AFTER I told the court my lawyer had not done his job properly and I wanted time to get adequate counsel.  Brigid Carpenter of Baker Donelson allowed for perjury to happen in an affidavit. I have web-stats that show Baker Donelson conspired with officials from the state of Tennessee and NISSAN executives.  Rob Trayham LIED on the witness stand and Kim Helper the Williamson County DA "let it happen" Joe Baugh was hired to represent NISSAN as a victim of stalking. I never stalked NISSAN & execs from NISSAN spread lies that I stalked Carlos Tavares which I did not .



During ALL my judicial abuse people connected to Mr. Tavares contacted me. He used my address for his Costco membership. Had I really stalked him I don't think he would have sent cars for me to look at.  You see I'm the person that tole Mr. Tavares the truth about a Good Ole Boy network that took over NISSAN North America after the company relocated from CA to Tennessee. Mr. Tavares said that relocation hurt the company. Execs from NISSAN that have left have offered to testify that YES I was bullied.   I fought in the courts and was terrorized by the Franklin police. I was poisoned, I had two car crashes and NOW 1can prove "foul play"...I want JUSTICE. I want James Comey and the FBI to INSIST that RICO happens. I was promised by a deputy of Eric Holder that I'd get criminal investigation "if" I could not get justice in the Civil courts.


From day 1 I wanted those that harmed me and my child in jail I wanted RICO but the DOJ told me to sue civilly. I got NO justice and I'm NOT stopping my fight until I see it happen.  I don't care about money I want NISSAN execs, judges, the Williamson County DA & ADA, police officers that bullied me, staffers of the Tennessee ECD that profited from green stimulus who urged the malicious prosecution to happen, Brigid Carpenter MUST be prosecuted & members of the community that lied about me need to be prosecuted. It's important for society to see that corrupt people get punished. I deserve to see it happen. For over 6 years I've endured hell in America and I know my county is so much better than what I experienced. Prosecuting the Tennessee Good Ole Boy Network will show the work that America has RESPECT for all people. Even dyslexic/ADHD whistleblowers that like to blog.  Call me with any questions 615-944-7599



  1. Kim Helper Williamson County DA .... WHY?: NISSAN ...

    kimhelperda.blogspot.com/2013/.../nissan-whistleblower-tells-ada-terry.h...
    Jan 14, 2013 - NISSAN Whistleblower Tells ADA Terry Wood That He's Wrong.... The Affidavit He Signed Has FALSE Statements, Kim Helper.... Check the ...
    You've visited this page many times. Last visit: 7/12/14
  2. Judge Jeff Bivins & ADA Terry Wood I Want the TRUTH ...

    kimhelperda.blogspot.com/.../judge-jeff-bivins-ada-terry-wood-i-want.ht...
    Apr 16, 2013 - Jan 14, 2013 – NISSAN Whistleblower Tells ADA Terry Wood That He's Wrong. ... Terry Wood the ADA said I did not mention the Leaf "prior" to ...
  3. Nissan Whistleblower: Williamson County ADA Terry Wood ...

    nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/.../williamson-county-ada-terry-wood....
    Mar 21, 2013 - Williamson County ADA Terry Wood & District Attorney Kim Helper Mentioned in Appeal Filed. Will Sharyn Bovat Do the Oral Argument or Will ...





No comments:

Post a Comment