Translate

Friday, August 15, 2014

Gracia Martore & Bob Dickey Doesn't Gannett "Get" That I'm Fighting for the 1st Amendment? James Comey Tell the FBI I'm Fighting for RESPECT for All Journalist & EVERYONE Knows NISSAN & the State of Tennessee Jailed Me Cause of My Blogs.... HELLO? *** I Am Ferguson ***



Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: FBI- It was brought to my attention the "trumped up" arrest done to me in Tennessee is ALMOST the same as the WAPO reporters in Ferguson... Call Me & Lets Jail Kim Helper, Terry Wood the ADA & NISSAN Execs for Abuse 
Date: August 15, 2014 at 7:47:19 PM CDT
To: memphis@ic.fbi.gov, daniepm5@ucia.gov, Michael Dorris <michael.dorris@credit-suisse.com>, krhelper@tndagc.org, Rhori Johnston <rjohnston@jrn.com>, Mark Silverman <4msilverman@gmail.com>, fdanielsiii@tennessean.com, dgarrison@barrettjohnston.com, olparko@aol.com


If the Feds don’t indict those that jailed me then other innocent whistleblowers will be abused…. 

the FBI must act.

Gov Haslam just appointed Kim Helper to the a state commission… it’s DISGUSTING!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment