Translate

Thursday, July 10, 2014

James Comey Happy Thursday!!!! Tennessee LOTS Know the Courts are Corrupt... You Can Read About HOW a Whistleblower Abused and How a State in the South Fueled Terrorism Using Bonds & Making a Carpool Mom "Make Bail" 3 times Just for Exposing a Racist Good Ole Boy Network Linked to Haley Barbour - Tom Ingram - Howard Baker - The Haslam Family- Phil Bredeson (Not Official Member BUT Profiteered as Governor) & Soon Proof That Voter Fraud in Tennessee Happened Too.. Hey Maybe They Taught Mississippi?




Tennessee Corrupt Courts - if you didn't think many read my blogs YOU are wrong!!!!


James Comey I was told if I proved RICO I'd get RICO
Respectfully sir I proved the need - so Do It!!!

Have a great day,

Sharyn Bovat
615-944-7599
















No comments:

Post a Comment