Translate

Monday, June 30, 2014

James Comey Please Tell the FBI to Include the Tennessee Courts in a RICO Investigation ... They're CORRUPT to the Bone.... Want a List of VICTIMS?


Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Is Tennessee Gonna Prosecute INNOCENT Whistleblower Again on a Trumped Up Charges? Soon Sharyn Bovat Hopes to Move to a FREE of Tyranny Country... the NEW Nation of Scotland 
Date: June 30, 2014 at 12:47:32 PM CDT

Kim Helper DA:

Recently I’ve been invited to an event in TN in Williamson County. I fear traveling there due to “trumped up” charges I previously suffered.  I would like a statement from you that “if” a Good Ole Boy wants to jail me YOU won’t prosecute (I will alert the United Nations & the ACLU just in case another “monkey trial” happens in Tennessee simply because a whistleblower asked for RESPECT for the taxpayers). Ms. Helper - Fares go up soon so I need as response ASAP.  Maybe the FBI Could do the RICO Case?  I know people in DC want the Tennessee courts cleaned up & Haslam keeps appointing his Khomeini loving cronies to the bench and Kim Helper is aligned with Iranian profiteers.

Just to let you know my visits to TN will not be frequent cause ya’ll terrorized me for a long time and bullied my child and I do have “hate” in my heart for those that swore out warrants and had me jailed… it was done to humiliate me - to discredit me and also to take precious money away from the American taxpayer.  Fraud was allowed to happen. In the next week I’m actively going to support the Scottish referendum for FREEDOM for if the do become a nation I will seek asylum and live in a society that wants to create a “just society”….  A new poll showed that the government lies could “decide” the fate of that nation & I like humanity believes it’s time for the Lockerbie Truth… I was told a UK tabloid might break the story about me ( a whistleblower that slept with a TOP USA editor- a man that won the Ben Bradlee award and got a pultizer prize nomination… a man that told me he KNEW Iran was involved with the Lockerbie bombing).   If that story breaks I’ll support the people of Scotland that want FREEDOM from the likes of narcissist Tony Blair prime ministers that prey on 3rd world nations for consulting gigs. If Scotland becomes FREE of Tyranny I will seek Asylum ….















No comments:

Post a Comment