Translate

Friday, October 4, 2013

FBI Director James Comey Here's An Example of the Bullying the DOD Whistleblower Endured. I've Emailed the Knoxville FBI & Kim Helper - I Want JUSTICE!!!!


I've asked the FBI


To show how bad the bullying was to Sharyn and her daughter: 

While driving to a figure skating competition in 2011 I was severely bullied by trucks on the road .  I was driving from Franklin to Carmel Indiana.   During that time I had death threats and was TERRIFIED- My daughter drove with her coach Laura Sanders and some other skaters during that time driving with my daughter made me nervous and Laura Sanders knew and kindly helped by driving my child:  .Previously NISSAN Titan truck followed me "way to closely"  and my child was in the car.  I could NOT get the plate # because in Tennessee front plates are not required.  I learned from others that those in the Good Ole Boy network terrorize others in the same way.   The drive to Carmel was terrifying… I did NOT have NISSAN Titan trucks folioing me I had BIG SEMI's and they would surround me and cut in front of me.  Earlier I learned someone from the Florida Trucking Industry was investigating me and I told that to Mark Silverman - At that time It was assumed to be Governor Haslam link.  Anyway…. I ended up driving on the right lane about 40 miles per hour crying and it took me 10 hours to get there and arrived about 1am.   

Laura Sanders and the other skaters will remember because I had about 6 Zuca bags with their skates and they feared they would not be able to compete or do practice ice without there skates.. Laura was mad at me for being so late… she'll remember.  I've got MORE horror stories too & people KNOW this really happened. I will take a lie detector test to - anything to expose what has happened - happened. 


Read More:

Haslam Family Business FBI & IRS Raid Commentary

haslamfbiirsraid.blogspot.com/

4 days ago - Reid Weingarten: If Gannett Still Helps the CIA and FBI Then I'm Toast. I Don't Want to Die. Tell Eric Holder We Have a Breakthrough On IRAN ...
You've visited this page many times. Last visit: 10/4/13

No comments:

Post a Comment