Translate

Monday, October 15, 2012

Note to America.....

Based on the response provided by Baker Donelson NISSAN is blaming the ENTIRE Malicious Prosecution of Me Sharyn Bovat on the State of Tennessee.

The fact is NISSAN paid a Lawyer Joe Baugh who was the former DA of Williamson County to persecute me.  He babysat the case the entire 19+ months.   In the summer of 2010 Joe Baugh offered to have me to his office for coffee and "he'd make the case go away".... This was after a preliminary hearing in the summer 2010 when I got a "trumped up" stalking charged dropped by Judge Al Nation's.

FYI- I had to represent myself in sumer of 2010. nobody wanted to represent me.   The stress has been horrible...

What happened to a woman who spoke up against discrimination (that was proven) and about taxpayer money being spend to build a "car to fail" and that's being proven. to prosecute me for over 19 months is wrong.... NISSAN paid the lawyer who call my lawyer in the summer of 2010 and the NISSAN lawyer told him that they were going to keep arresting me and that my case would be too big for him.


Terry Wood the ADA is being blamed for the continued persecution of me... The fact is "someone" pressured him to do it... WHO?

Guess we'll find out with depositions.

I will fight for what is morally right.  I want my reputation back.  Since NISSAN wants to keep this going I need to work and need health insurance.  If anyone needs a bloggger call me (615) 415-6675.

OMG!!! I'm crying...

If the American judicial system has any sense of dignity for the law they will not let NISSAN off the hook for the abuse to Sharyn Bovat but also for the abuse to the taxpayers.....

I"m putting all that's on this blog in "draft mode"... the people that led effort to discredit me were from NISSAN.  I"m tired and can't believe that this is continuing.

God Bless America...

Sharyn Bovat

No comments:

Post a Comment