Translate

Saturday, July 5, 2014

James Comey Tell the FBI - Lets Roll....



Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: DOD & NISSAN Whistleblower Ignored By Kim Helper About Safety to Travel to Tennessee Seeks Help from the Tennessee Bar Association 
Date: July 5, 2014 at 2:23:25 PM CDT
To: "aramsaur@tnbar.org" <aramsaur@tnbar.org>, "bkolar@tnbar.org" <bkolar@tnbar.org>, "jbeets@tnbar.org" <jbeets@tnbar.org>, "dbentley@tnbar.org" <dbentley@tnbar.org>, "cgibson@tnbar.org" <cgibson@tnbar.org>, "bsims@tnbar.org" <bsims@tnbar.org>, "graham.swafford@tnbar.org" <graham.swafford@tnbar.org>, "aswafford@tnbar.org" <aswafford@tnbar.org>
Cc: matt@williamsoncountychamber.org, matt.kisber@siliconranchcorp.com, reagan.farr@siliconranchcorp.com, Mark Silverman <4msilverman@gmail.com>, krhelper@tndagc.org, memphis@ic.fbi.gov, Michael Dorris <michael.dorris@credit-suisse.com>

Hello Tennessee Bar

Kim Helper has NOT responded and I fear for my life in Tennessee BUT a National group has told me that they’ll be INSISTING on respect for ALL people in the Courts soon & I want to be there… PLEASE let me know if it’s safe to travel to Americans MOST corrupt and violent state… your state of Tennessee.  

Why Tennessee is the most corrupt state in the union

Salon-by David Sirota-Jun 26, 2014
A few weeks ago, I took a trip to Tennessee — a state that has been called the most corrupt in the country. That's right, according to a 2010 …

I don’t want to give all the details cause the story is embargoed  ALL I want is RESOLUTION to all the abuse that has happened to me … why the ****is this taking so long and WHY has Govenror Bredesen NOT been targeted for investigation and Also Governor Haslam for they appoint the DA and it’s the DA that let the abuse of me happen. 

NOW because of the CORRUPT state of Tennessee I gotta get a make over and publicist - I have to spend time with screen writers, editors & in green rooms with my preferred beverage. 

Damn you sleazy people I really wanted to raise my child and be happy BUT since I got NO resolution I’ve guaranteed custody to her dad because I have to FIGHT to get my reputation restored that means I gotta go public and luckily with the Voter fraud in Mississippi linked to Haley Barbour and he did sleazy deals with NISSAN the story will break and already multiple news agency have done their “pre” interview…. 

Damn truly I wanted the courts to give me justice…. instead I’ll embarrass the ****out of Tennessee & all your Good Ole Boy racist cronyism and fraud & prove that ya’ll wasted a LOT of the American taxpayers money.  

Guess that’s what God intended.  Luckily they got great poolside snacks where I’m going and for Haslam et al they’ve got bread and water:):)  

Thank You Jesus!

Please let me know if it’s safe to travel to TN? 

Thank you

Sharyn Bovat 
615-944-7599

Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Is Tennessee Gonna Prosecute INNOCENT Whistleblower Again on a Trumped Up Charges? Soon Sharyn Bovat Hopes to Move to a FREE of Tyranny Country... the NEW Nation of Scotland 
Date: June 30, 2014 at 12:47:32 PM CDT

Kim Helper DA:

Recently I’ve been invited to an event in TN in Williamson County. I fear traveling there due to “trumped up” charges I previously suffered.  I would like a statement from you that “if” a Good Ole Boy wants to jail me YOU won’t prosecute (I will alert the United Nations & the ACLU just in case another “monkey trial” happens in Tennessee simply because a whistleblower asked for RESPECT for the taxpayers). Ms. Helper - Fares go up soon so I need as response ASAP.  Maybe the FBI Could do the RICO Case?  I know people in DC want the Tennessee courts cleaned up & Haslam keeps appointing his Khomeini loving cronies to the bench and Kim Helper is aligned with Iranian profiteers.



The PREMATURE launch of the Electric Car was a "False Flag" done to keep America dependent on oil from the Middle East and Russia.  NISSAN was using "outdated" battery tech they knew was NOT sustainable.  I had insiders that knew the original leaf cost 80+K to make and NOW it only cost 60K but the batteries are STILL old tech.  People at the DOD fear NISSAN getting new tech cause that tech is used in weapons systems.  Driverless car tech is used in Drones.  NOBODY could understand WHY Congress gave American taxpayer money to fuel Khomeini & Putin.  The fact is America was "duped" by people linked to Haley Barbour and a Good Ole Boy network that have dominated GOP politics since the 1979 Khomeini deal to "oust" Carter.

There goal was to have so much money wasted on outdated and non compliant tech (they spent buckets of money and did not even have an EV charging standard... Hundreds of millions of Level 3 chargers ONLY work on Japanese EV's & are getting dusty cause not many are using them). Due to the chaos  Congress would not spend money for EV's for another generation. THAT is how America will be dependent on foreign oil.  I say to "spank" those that fuel terrorism lets buy fuel efficient AMERICAN made cars & send Haley Barbour to jail along with other for FRAUD... Virginia might need a NEW Governor?

Ya'll  That is WHY when I whistle blew I was treated so harshly.. they knew I had contacts & needed to discredit me... Well thanks to the internet I'm speaking LOUDER than ever and Haley Barbour and his sleazy green tech solar deals won't stop America from becoming Energy Independed.  We will not bow to the Middle East Like Haley Barbour and Carlos Ghosn want... America will become STRONGER and those that abused America by wasting so much taxpayer money on tech they KNEW would fail & Scott Becker and Dominique Thormann LIED to Congress they should go to jail.. Tracy Woodard should go to jail. David Reuter should go to jail, Nill Krueger should go to jail, Eric Marx should go to jail.  America deserves RESPECT and dammit I'm gonna prove that NISSAN's intentions were bad and a HELL of a lot of bloggers will file FOIA request to find out HOW the 1.4 Billion US tax dollars taken by NISSAN was spent and HOW it's gonna be REPAID....   An Audit needs to be done.  There was a MURDER at the NISSAN plant in Smyrna that the police did NOT investigate and I want to know WHY?
http://senatordiannefeinstein.blogspot.com/2014/07/james-clapper-stephen-preston-dod-james.html



Why is taxpayer money used to honor a CROOK and a CRIMINAL?


"..In Tennessee, Baker was remembered as a favorite son who helped build the Republican Party into the force that it is today. ..."  The Knoxville News 


http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2014/jun/26/howard-baker-remembered-as-statesman-consensus/


"I agree with Michael Collins of the Knoxville News Howard Baker is responsible for the "way" the GOP is today...."  Sharyn Bovat

The GOP is now officially the party of 'get the hell out'

Washington Post (blog)-21 hours ago
One way to understand what happened here is to 






  1. \Obama Chides GOP for Blocking Economic Measures

    New York Times-14 hours ago
    President Obama greeting people who had come to hear him speak about his economic initiatives on Friday in Minneapolis. Credit Doug ...

  2. House GOP pushes tax break for wealthier parents

    MSNBC-1 hour ago
    House Republicans have been busy pushing for tax breaks that overwhelmingly benefit big corporations. Now they're turning their attention to ...














traceChris McDaniel aide slams GOP over apparent suicide
Politico-4 hours ago
State Sen. Chris McDaniel's policy director lashed out at the GOPestablishment Friday over the apparent suicide of a supporter charged with ...
Republican powers celebrate Cochran's win _ and his unusual ...
-U.S. News & World Report-Jun 25, 2014
GOP runoff shows new angle to minority voting
-Washington Post-6 hours ago
Cochran's strategy: Good or bad for the GOP?
-CNN (blog)-Jun 26, 2014
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2014/06/26/howard-baker-senate-tennessee-dies/11407989/

No comments:

Post a Comment